Google
 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mill Creek Alfred HItchcock Legend Series, fourh disk

I finished the last disk of the Mill Creek Alfred Hitchcock Legend Series.
The sound on a couple of movies from that disk was garbled. The movies were watchable but the fuzzy sound detracted somewhat from my ability to follow the plot. "The Number Seventeen" from that disk was confusing to me. The plot seemed needlessly convoluted and complicated.
For example, it starts with a group of people meeting in a vacant house at the pitch of midnight so they could get on a ship many miles away. Now WHY didn't they simply meet at the dock??? Many other "whys" for me in this movie. OK, OK, I'll eat my popcorn...
On the whole I enjoyed Alfred Hitchcock's Legend series and highly recommend it. Not bad at all for $.5.00. The disk ends with the theater promotions for Alfred Hitchcock's movies. A treasure trove of entertainment.
Thanks Alfred.

No comments: